AAFCU Cares about YOU–Coronavirus Prevention
It’s impossible to miss all the discussion regarding novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Your credit union has always made it a top priority to serve our members to the best of our ability, and that will certainly not change. The desire to keep all of you safe has been a primary goal for the past 63 years, and it’s no different today. We all share a responsibility to protect our families and communities.
We are closely monitoring and following guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/ , World Health Organization (WHO) and our federal and state associations, as well as local guidance. We are taking the following preventative steps:
- Reinforcing and increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, including our lobbies and all work areas on a daily basis, more often as needed.
- Our employees will not be working while sick. We are also providing our staff with support and guidance regarding signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and prevention tips.
- Installing PURELL automatic wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers in all our lobbies.
Limiting exposure and social distancing are listed as primary prevention guidelines. We encourage you to make use of the remote services we make available for you. These include:
- Secure Night Drop locations at each branch (checked and processed at 9 a.m. each work day);
- TouchBanking Mobiliti mobile app, which provides account information and transfers;
- Virtual Branch online service, which gives you access to your account information, ability to transfer between accounts (up to six times per month), and secure online bill payment and person to person payments;
- Drive through option at our West Hills branch.
You are always welcome to contact us via telephone (Ford City: 724-763-1172; West Hills: 724-543-2848) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any concerns or questions. Thank you for your support and trust in your credit union.