LOBBIES TO REOPEN MAY 18, 2020
All AAFCU lobbies will reopen on Monday, May 18. We ask you to please observe the following guidelines:
- Use remote services whenever possible. (Virtual Branch, Touchbanking Mobiliti, West Hills drive through, night drop slots, apply for most loans online)
- Anyone not needing transactions or services should wait outside.
- Please wear a mask unless medically unable. If you don’t have a mask, we have one for you in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all lobbies.
- Observe social distancing. Decals are on the floor to assist you in spacing.
- You’re welcome to call or email. Ford City: 724-763-1172; West Hills 724-543-2848; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shared Branch locations will also begin returning to normal operations.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!